hoods

I recently had my hood bent.  Is it possible to fit the GTI
hood directly on a '95glx?  I was thinking the '95gti had the
same heated nozzles as the '95glx is this true.  Oh, right
now I am running the stock Jetta hood with GTI lights, grill
and filler.  I would prefer to eliminate the filler and add a
GTI hood if it is a direct bolt-on.  The dealer (who bent my
hood) let me use a '97Jetta gls hood while he orders me
a new one.  The '97 doesn't have the heated nozzles and
it will not accept them either (holes in the hood is too small).
Thanks in advance.

Stanton '95glx