Re: RE: Clicking Noise

I got alot of valve clatter when I used 20-50. Right
now I'm using Mobil 1 10-30 synthetic, and I get
no noise.
We can only get 92 octane in CA, but I have
mixed additives by 104+, or NOS in the gasoline
to increase octane.  Never noticed any clatter
etc as a result.
I may try to mix 110 octane racing fuel in he gas
to see the results, but I'm a little learey.  I have
done it on another car before a few times.
Credit Unions usually offer extended warranties
at a real low cost relative to dealers.  Call some that
you are eligible for and find out the details.

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk