Team Dynamic Wheels and tire ??'s

Hello all...

   Getting ready here to make the big purchase and am looking for some info
from you all.  I am getting a set of Team dynamic Motorsport 16x7's, but I got
questions for those who have had these or know about them.  Anyone know the
weight of these?  What is the correct offset for our cars( i.e. what works
best) ?  as for the tires, a few questions as well.  I am choosing between
205/45/16 and 215/40/16 with the yokahama A520's.  I know the 215/40's will
fit, but will there be minimal sidewall protection with them? I live in N.E.
so this is a concern.  On the other hand do the 205/45's have a large sidewall
similar to stock?  I want the low profile look, but don't want to end up
damaging them and/or the car.( I am running gc/koni for susp)  Any answers to
them questions would be great...  I am ordering everything on friday so the
sooner the better....   TIA

  Jeff
  95 Vento VR6 modded
  stock w/ RE71's for autox and track
  steel's with Pirelli Ice Asymetrico's winter beaters
  soon to have new summer sneakers   :-)  for general touring...