Re: Need keyfob transmitter part no. for '98 GLX

In a message dated 99-03-02 15:59:10 EST, devin@phatak.com writes:

<<
 I have a question myself: is there a way to increase the range of these
 crappy fobs? I wish my alarm would work from 100 feet away like my
 friend's Civic alarm, but the best I get is 15 when holding it up to my
 chin & pressing the buttons. Any ideas? I don't even know where the
 signal goes to on the car.

 Appreciated,

 Devin Phatak >>

If u want to increase your range, u must try this: when walking up to your
car, place the keyfob under your chin and press the button,,,,
U gain a few more feet!!!

DGTIVR6
6/97 Gti-vr6 DE