Re: 18" or 17" rims?

Alright Dave.  Talk to me!  How can I fit 8" wide rims under my car?  Plus,
in 18 inch size!  I don't believe it.  It's got to rub when you have a full
carload of people.  If not, what's your offset?  Anywhere that I can see
what Abt A24's look like?

Mitch

email: mitchman@owt.com
website: http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/