RE: why you should buy a lock for your moped

man you have THE WORST LUCK!  i hope you find it in one piece and not at a
"chop shop"  (ya right)

Tofer  tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410  ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~
' 97 Jetta GT
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
AIN'T BASEBALL GREAT?