Re: ECU screws

I have the same problem with my 98 GLX, but its only a 'Engine Check Light'. Everytime I take it to the dealer they will tell me that it's a electrical problem, when I yell at them they will check it out and tell me that it was some crap with air filter box,HA HA (sacrazm).

Matt '98 Jetta GLX

Matt Zajac
Technical Analyst
Beliot Corporation
E-Mail: MTZajac@beloit.com
Tel: (847) 229-5843
Fax: (847) 229-5880

>>> <JerzDevlz1@aol.com> 06/30 2:33 PM >>>
Hey everyone, i think ive brought this up before but am wondering again, in
case there might be newcomers to list, i have a 98 glx and have been having
problems with my MIL light (check engine) and ABS light comeing on/off for
two months now, it will come on for anywhere from dayt to week and then out
of nowhere just go out, any opinions?
thank
charlie 98 glx
white, beiber beige