Hood Exchange...

Has anyone done the Jetta Hood -> Golf Hood swap for the
dual headlight conversion?
I just bought a new Golf Hood and I am still waiting for my
dual headlight kit (from Potterman) to arrive.  I'm just curious
if anyone has done the conversion and if there is much involved
with swapping the hoods.  It will be a while before I actually
do the swap... since I still have to buy a new grille to replace
my stock Jetta grille.

I'm also looking for information on tools needed and how difficult
it was fiddling with the windshield washer nozzles.

Thanks for any info,

-Chuck Simpson...
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6