Re: Bose system

Put in Van Halen's OU812 on "Source of Infection" - song #5.  Turn the volume
control all the way to the right until it won't turn any further.  Turn the
treble and bass controls in similar manner.  Put your windows UP to best capture
the full reverb sound.  After the listening experience, re-ask yourself why you
really need any improvements to the system.

For anyone else, I strongly recommend this same procedure for realizing the full
potential of the "stock" sound system.  Hint:  Works best when reved at 3k at a
red light when presented with an Eclipse on your side.  "let's rock"

This much fun should be illegal.

-Chris
-p.s.  What's the buzz I hear about the new VR8????