Re: [VWdrivers] Golf 4 headlight fitting?

In a message dated 6/25/99 7:30:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, VWGTi@AOL.COM
writes:

> I know a few people out there have fitted the Golf 4 headlight to their
A3's.

>   Can someone please help me out with getting these light to fit me A3?  I
>  don't want to just start cutting and removing pieces.

hella makes a headlight that looks like the mk4...but fits the mk3
perfect...other than some wire mods.....it bolts right in....rapid parts i
know sells them...unlike strictly foreidn which sells mk4s  and they dont fit
worth a damn

greg