Re: Golf 4 headlight fitting?

In a message dated Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:37:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Doug
Brekke <d_brekke@hotmail.com> writes:

> You should get in contact with Mike Potter of Virtual World Parts.  He has
> the lights you are referring to, and he can provide detailed instructions
on
> fitting them.  It involves cutting away part of the inner fender for
> clearance.  Plus, Mike pre-wires the lights for you. The website is
> http://www.parts4vws.com.
> Good luck,
> Doug
> '95 Jetta VR6
>

> >From: VWGTi@aol.com
> >To: VW-A3-2L@onelist.com, vwdrivers@onelist.com (VW Drivers List),
> >H2O@onelist.com (VW H20 List), jettaglx@igtc.com (VW Jetta GLX List)
> >Subject: Golf 4 headlight fitting?
> >Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:28:08 EDT
> >
> >I know a few people out there have fitted the Golf 4 headlight to their
> >A3's.
> >  Can someone please help me out with getting these light to fit me A3?  I
> >don't want to just start cutting and removing pieces.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Jeff

I don't need the wiring harnesses or anything else but the correct way to fit
them.  I saw a few car with the kits and NONE have cut the inner part of the
fenders, all i saw were that they cut the radiator support a little.  I
didn't buy Potters kit cause the Lights i got i am paying half the cost of
what he sells them for and they are the real Hella FF glf 4 style for A3 VWs.

Jeff