Re: Golf 4 headlight fitting?

You should get in contact with Mike Potter of Virtual World Parts.  He has
the lights you are referring to, and he can provide detailed instructions on
fitting them.  It involves cutting away part of the inner fender for
clearance.  Plus, Mike pre-wires the lights for you. The website is
http://www.parts4vws.com.
Good luck,
Doug
'95 Jetta VR6