Re: Nitrous (was: Schrick manifold gains?)

Costs about 30 bucks to fill a bottle.  You would need to fill it about 150
times to equal the cost of a blower.  The beauty of the bottle is that you
can drive around town and get perfectly normal gas milage, and drivability.
Only use it at the track and for the occasional street race.  I am not a
super advocate of the juice, it just needs to be seen that it is the only
real, cost effective mod to get any power out of our cars.

BTW, it took me 5-6 hours to get the rear shock bolt off of my 83 Rabbit...
I feel your pain.  I would tell you what I did, but I think I was
dillusional by the time finally got the bolt out