Re: Schrick Manifold Gains?

I don't mean to argue...  well, I guess I do, but how is the NOS not
reliable?  Especially when pitted against a Turbo.  A low pressure Turbo
or SC is going to add around 100 extra HP, way more than surpassing the
cylinder pressure that a 25, or even a 50 shot of NOS will add.  I, just
like you, used to be afraid, or look down on NOS, but it is the most cost
effective safe way to add some serious power to your car.  Unless you plan
on forced induction, and have tons of loot, you can beat a good NOS
setup.  All the other bolt-ons are crap, as far as adding any real power.
Bolt up a 100 shot of NOS on a bone stock VR6, for 500 bucks, and it will
run circles around a car with 3000 dollars worth of bolt ons...  just
another thought.

Billy T