My baby!

*sigh*

My baby was hit last night, as I was coming out of the Chevron station
by my parents house.

My dad took it to his autobody place...$1200 damage.  The grill just
popped out!  Wierd.

($106 for a new grill.  Anyone know how that compares to a stylish
aftermarket grill?  Maybe time to upgrade. :-)

Anyway...any recommended autobody shops in the Sacramento area?  My
insurance company likes a place called Body Works or something
like that in Ranco Cordova, my dad likes (and I have the estimate from)
Sierra Auto Body...anybody have a place in the Sacramento area that
fixed their baby up nice?

Thanks,
John

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                      Network Analyst
kilpatri@sgi.com                              Site I/S Network Services