Available VR6s

Hi Folks,

For anyone who's interested, I have a good inventory of VR6s in stock
and inbound Including GTI GLXs, Jetta GLS VR6s and GLXs. I've also have
my first 2000s in the pipeline. If anyone has any specific questions
please feel free to contact me off list. We are already starting to see
the "dot matrix" radios in our newly arriving '99s. the above mentioned
cars are suppose to get the "Monsoon" stereo upgrade. I believe this
will be a running change (as in later in the year) as will the 1.8T in
the GTI GLSs and Jetta GLSs. I will update you when I see my first 2000
model (its on the water, as on the boat).

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant
Scott Volkswagen
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106