CD Changers

My Jetta has the factory (dealer installed) CD changer.  I am looking to get a
CD changer for my truck, & I would like to get a 6 disc changer that uses the
exact same type of CD cartridge as the VW CD changer.  It doesn't necessarily
have to be the same brand or model as the VW unit, it just needs to use the
exact same CD cartridge.  I am under the assumption that various brands may
use a common type of CD cartridge.

My goal in doing this is to allow me to use the same CD cartridge in both the
Jetta & my truck instead of having to reload the changer each time I switch
vehicles (which is very frequently).

Thanks:

Michael Keith
Pasadena, TX