Re: Stereo

On Jun 14,  7:27pm, JerzDevlz1@aol.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: Stereo
> i want to keep my 8 bose speakers im down with that, whati want to know is
> how do i repoace the factory bose head unit without having to bypass the amp
> in the trunk, if its possioble, and if its not possible will it make a big
> diff since the nrew head unit will propbably have a high powere amp built in
> to it anyway
> charlie
>-- End of excerpt from JerzDevlz1@aol.com

As others have said...hook up the + wires to the + terminals, but do NOT
hook up the - wires to the - terminals.  Tape them off or whatever, but
do NOT ground them.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                      Network Analyst
kilpatri@sgi.com                              Site I/S Network Services