High Altitude Listers!!

	I have a 95 Vento VR6 with a Garrett Chip V.09.  I live in New Mexico
with the altitude of 5100 ft.  I was talking to a Colorado buddy of mine who
said that he purchased a Garrett "High Altitude" chip.
	I have a problem with my car right now, when I really have my foot
into the throttle, and racing (under the speed limit of course).  I will get
it to near redline (about 6700-6800) and switch gears from 2nd to 3rd, and
the thing bogs down, losing a lot of speed.  It feels like it is starved for
either spark, or fuel, its hard to say.
	Does anyone think that this could be the problem?  I just have the
standard Garrett chip, and not the high altitude version.  I talked to Todd
from AWE, and he said it would be a $23 and 2-3 week upgrade.  Anyone have
any experience with this?  Particularly Colorado and other high altitude
Garrett Owners?

Thanks!!
Matt O.
95 Vento