Re: New GLX Owner :-)

Congrats on the '98, I have a black one also. But honestly how can you call
your former beast-mustang- a sled? I also gave up a mustang for the Jetta
but it was no sled. mid 12's, no bottle, no supercharger, without even
cracking the block, and as far as cornering goes the Jetta couldn't touch
my mustang.(of course non-stock). But without sounding too hypocritical I
am here because I got rid of the 'stang and bought the german car I wanted.
Can't say enough good things about them but lets give credit where credit
is due. You can't compare apples and oranges. But I digress, I wish you the
best of luck with the jetta.