Re:COINCIDENCE, OR INCIDENCE? WAS: Re: VW Service strikes again!

FWIW, the company that handles most VW cust service/dealer issues (Visual
Services Inc. or VSI) is located near Auburn Hills, MI not too far from the
DC headquarters. Nobodys offices are flooded-just the opposite. A crew
nearby drilled into a main water line...

How do I know all this? I used to work for VSI.

--
John Darwak
'97 GLX Sequoia/Biber Beige

snip