RE: Air Conditioning Problems

I have had my 95 GLX since new.
Never had a problem with the AC system like this.
I lived in NY for the first two years, but exercised the A?C in the winter
as suggested to keep the seals lubricated. The manual reccommends about 15
minutes once per month or biweekly.

Now I live in South Carolina, and the AC is on all the time, no problems...
;)

I DID have the blower fan and switch burn out, but that was replaced under
warranty, and has run perfect for more than a year.

Every day, Fan setting 3, AC on......all day....

If you don't exercise your AC between September and May, it is little
wonder that your compressor and other parts are seizing, the new refrigerant
type needs to be recirculated more often than the old type to keep
seals/valves/moving parts lubricated. The under hood temperatures
from the VR6 quickly dry out rubber components...

Hope this Helps
Btw, all my repairs were covered under extended warranty...
Later
_Cab