Re: Central Locking/Alarm

In a message dated 6/7/99, 8:35:57 AM, jettaglx@igtc.com writes:
<<I just bought my black/black '94 GLX a little over a month ago and I am
having a hell of a time with the central locking/alram system.  My alarm
went off yesterday when I was trying to start the car and now my sunroof
will not shut, none of my ceiling interior lights work, the central locking
system is not working with or without the key and last but not least...my
alarm keeps going off every 1 out of 2 times I try to start it.  Does anyone
have any ideas on what the problem might be?

Casey Taylor
94 Stock GLX

Casey-

This sounds exactly like you blew a fuse for the interior lights, which also
controls your cental locking.  I had this problem about a year ago on my 94
also.

Jeff