Re: [gti-vr6] New Toyo T1S to replace T1+

My big question is will the T1S be available in a 205/50 15? I saw the
T1S in PVW or Max Power a while ago, but I'll be a bit surprised if its
available in our OEM size. Toyo has done a better job than most in
providing a wide variety of sizes, but my concern is that as 16 & 17
inch tires become more the norm as OEM equipment, 15 inch performance
tires will not be an option w/newer tires.

Philip