From: UehaH <UehaH@toyotires.com>
To: "'Jeff_Newton@pmc-sierra.com'" <Jeff_Newton@pmc-sierra.com>
Subject: RE: T1 Plus vs. T1 S
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:30:40 -0700

Jeff Newton,

Thank you for your interest in our products.  Our new T1-S is better
than
the T1+ in the dry with significant improvements in wet handling.  The
design incorporates a rigid center rib for excellent directional
stability
and long rigid slanted ribs for improved steering response.  Its
lighter
weight also improves turn-in, response, and ride comfort.  Overall,
the T1-S
is a more refined tire.  Thanks again.

Hideki Ueha
Staff Engineer