Re: headliner - How to replace

Chuck Van Pelt wrote:
 > Angie, Your Jetta is named Fernando? Are you an ABBA fan? ;-) >>

Actually I named him that because he was "born" in Mexico, but that gives me
a great idea for "our song"...... ;-)~*
Thanks for the instructions. They are really detailed! I plan to use them
soon.

Chris with the immaculate '97 GLX version wrote:
 << Had to replace mine about 3 weeks ago...some lipstick got smudged all
over the
  place and a high heel ripped a gash about 5 inches long.  Its not what you
think...
  ...the only advice I would add... I would recommend the use of latex
gloves...>>

That's a good idea. I work in hospital so I always steal a box of latex to
keep around.  Its not what you think...

Angie and Fernando, the "Hecho en Mexico" GLX.