Re: blau radio

This is interesting.  Can you email me privately with the model number and
how much you paid install and all.

<< I got the Blau. for two reasons. One was that it looks stock, the other was
 the keycard (Sydney/Toronto) is a whole lot easier to carry around than a
 faceplate. Except for the CD-Changer connections, it was a direct plug-in
 (non-Bose system). I love the interface as well. Most things are right where
 I expect them and I don't have to take my eyes off of the road. >>