o/t McDonalds game

I just got my computer back and I am feeling a *little lucky* now (for the
minute).... So I was wondering if any of you out there also play the
McDonalds Inspector Gadget game to win the cool million...  All I need is
the "P" from the "QPC" code to get the million.  If anyone out there has the
P, then let me know because we (yes, we will split the money 50/50) could be
the next millionaires.  The game ends Aug 12th.. so be on the look out.... I
will continue to play, and check my email (as long as my computer does not
crash)....
You can email me privately so everyone on the list does not complain...
George
getone@mediaone.net