Re: Re: Cleaning Plastic trim

I have an 85 jetta and when ever I wax the car I just wash the wax that got on the bumper and trim, but I think that is due to the fact that I have been soaking the bumper in armor all since we got the car. I think a hard bristle toothbrush and soap will do the trick. As far as boots ar concerned, I got a leather(real leather, not the leatherette crap) shift boot in a junk yard. Otherwise they run for alout 40 bucks. I don't know about the parking brake boot, I still have the origanal plastic cover on mine.

Chris

visit my website @ http://members.xoom.com/vwnut84/vwpage.html

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail