Re: Anyone have Boge/Neuspeed?

I don't think the lowered suspension is the problem. I suppose one could
argue that lowering the suspension may accelerate the problem but my car
with the stock suspension wore those out in just 23K of driving. The ND
Stage 1 Kit also lowers only 1.5" with the Sport springs and 0.75" with the
SofSports springs. It would be interesting to hear of owners' experiences
with their cars and other brands of aftermarket suspension kits. Anyone?

-VA
97 Jetta GLX
"Blair Witch Edition"