Re: (comments re:Need help - Springs)

Here we go...again...and again...and again...

I usually hit the delete button as quickly as I see a barely legible post, or a
flame war about to erupt. I just hope it'll die down so my mailbox won't be
cluttered with incessant flaming or stupid remarks, rather than useful GLX
information. The past week has been a "rocky" one on the list, and I couldn't
resist. I think it could be beneficial to ignore the writer if you find their
posts to be aggrevating/annoying. I've found it can be a good tactic, just like
ignoring your annoying younger sibling when you were a kid. If you don't like
what they say, try not to give them the gratification by stooping to their
level, even acknowledging them.

Whaddya think? Just a suggestion, I could be wrong. I also find some of the
crap people say rude, frustrating, and terribly written, However, the members
are allowed to do so as this is an open forum, and will not change their views
because you think differently. =)

-Devin

Voltaire Almendrala wrote:

> "jap."??? Golly, I thought comments like these were something one kept to
> themselves instead of throwing it out on a mailing list. If you're just
> relaying info, I would question the validity of your source.
>
> Ian, are you:
>
> 1) Looking for the A2 list and are lost?
> 2) Trying to start a flame war?
> 3) Don't really know what the hell you're doing/saying?

4) Looking for his e-mail client's spell check utility.

Answer: All of the above.

--
Devin G. Phatak

Pager: 888-688-4049