Re: STEREOS HELP!!??

I hooked up kenwood head unit output (both positive and negative) to input of Bose Amp. Then I had to find a "remote on" wire in stock harness and give it +12V (that turned on the AMP), plus of course I had to connect all of the power cables ( +12V, ground, and +12V from ignition, ). I did this well before signing up to this list so I never heard of doing something like this before and right now when I read your messages on this subject I feel stupid and wonder how does my system still works. Please no offence intended, but my system kicks ass for almost two years now and I love it. The only (and I think major) thing that I learned from this list is that I need a special antenna power supply for stock amplified antenna. Again, guys I think ALL of your comments are VERY valuable and appreciate ANY comments, because they come from your personal experience.

Matt Zajac
confused
'98 Jetta GLX
modded, Kenwood KRC805 head unit, 10 Disc CD Changer, 2x210 WATT BOSE amplified Sub.

In a message dated 7/22/99 9:53:01 PM !!!First Boot!!!, MTZajac@beloit.com