RE: HELP i broke my air box

>>>WE INTERUPT THIS RANTING FOR MORE RANTING!!  <<<
i think someone needs to chill out and RELAX a little....  this is an
INFORMAL group and sounding board ....granted we all may not be english
majors but is the total RUDENESS NEEDED?
thanks for letting me vent a little.....

Tofer  tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410  ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~
' 97 Jetta GT
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
AIN'T BASEBALL GREAT?