Re: Vento Lights and City Lights on GLX

"Vento" lights are Euro-spec/Euro-code lights for European A3 Ventos
(Jetta). They feature an improved refector design and better light cutoff
(i.e. they illuminate more of the road). "City lights" are low-powered bulbs
fitted into the headlight assembly, that turn-on with the park lights.
Someone explained to me that people in Europe used this feature at dusk when
using the low-beam headlights would be a tad overkill.

-VA
97 Jetta GLX