From: John Kiekhaefer [mailto:jonnk@execpc.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 1999 9:31 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Problem With Sunroof and Left Rear Door Window

I have 22K miles on my Red 98 GLX and have my first problem.  The
mechanism for closing all the windows and the sunroof with the key in
the driver side door is malfunctioning.  You can open all windows with
the key upon entry.  However, when leaving, the sunroof and left rear
window will not close with the key.

Does anyone have a solution for this short of taking it to a dealer?
Are there seperate fuses for each of the doors and the sunroof at a
location other than under the dash?

John Kiekhaefer