Re: Problem With Sunroof and Left Rear Door Window

It sounds like you may need to reset your key-closing feature.
Here are the procedures:

1)  Close sunroof and all windows.
2)  Locate radio security code since you will need this later.
3)  Remove the negative battery terminal for at least 10 minutes.
4)  Reconnect the negative battery terminal after the 10 minutes pass by.
5)  The system should reset itself automatically.
6)  Now test operation of sunroof and windows.
7)  Pump in the stereo code to activate it.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...