Re: purchase of 95

what's the difference between a GL and a GLS? I just got a 95 jetta and don't
know much about VW's (I'm a ChevyMan), I bought the car 'cause
1-was Cheap (4000 US)
2-I like VW's ( I bought a 92 GTI 16v NEW in 92)(now long gone)
3-I need a gas saver (as you can see in my signature I own 3 old Chevys and a
Caddy, that's 32 BIG cilinders and a lot of gas whenever and wherever I go).
4-has only 72,000 miles
5-I like to work on cars.
YEAH!
  TIA