2000s have arrived!!!!!

Hi folks,

My first shipment of 2000s are here!!! Jettas and New Beetle. I can
verify the following model year changes: Dot matrix radio, Monsoon radio
(Jetta GLS), which is awesome BTW, gas cap tether (? utility), brake
wear indicator light on dash, cruise control indicator on dash,
Electronic security system (electronically chipped keys) indicator on
dash and (HOLD YOUR BREATH) Center armrest on the NB!!!

Not found: Sun visors with extenders, and dot matrix trip computer.

More coming tomorrow!! I'll be talking to you soon.

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant
Scott Volkswagen
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106