I need a starter

Well guys
    I'm the new guy that subscribed 3 days ago...yesterday I spent all
day outside ( I got a sunburn) working on my "new" 95 Jetta, this car
was bought at an auction, it seems it was a stolen vehicle, they cut the
ignition wires, disconnected a few other ones, so I soldered all back
together, fixed the sunroof that was stuck ( had to take out the glass
and the moonroof motor and tune the movement of the mechanism to close
and open properly), also spent like three hours trying to figure out how
to remove the window crank only two discover that it is so easy to
do....duh! , well after I welded the wires back into the coupler and put
it all together I wanted to see if the car started or not...well to make
a story short it needs the solenoid, 'cause I can hear the starter going
but the solenoid doesn't engage the flywheel, so today I'll try to fix
that problem....so I popped the clutch to start the car and It did with
no problems! It only seems to need new tires, cause one of the tires
seems to have a ball or something...also can hear the brake pads
squeaking, check that today too...I still have to take the radio out to
get the serial number so I can get the activation code. I went to my
local VW dealer and they said "bring it in here, it's 69 dollars just to
analyze the car to find out what's the problem"  Yeah right! It's a good
thing that I did not...now it seems that I'll be driving my new Jetta
soon! well worth the 4 grand I paid....don't you think?
    Well enough said, have to go...

     Sergio
     check out my C***y N***s at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/4959/index.html

BTW-- what's the file size limit for the email messages in this list?
can I send pictures to it?