Re: purchase of 95

Jeff-

I hate to say it, but I'd agree. My `98 Jetta with 16k miles (and some mods) will
probably only go for $18-19k if I'm lucky. I'm definitely going to try to sell it
personally...well, unless a BMW dealership offers me a great trade in deal for an
M3, which I doubt. Wait around another year & buy mine! ;-)

-Devin =)
`98 Jetta GLX, 17" ASA wheels, P-Chip

--
Devin G. Phatak