From: Matt Zajac <MTZajac@beloit.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: Stereo

> If you want to lose BOSE amp then you have to rewire all of te speakers.
By losing some volume cnontroll I ment that in general your radio will be
louder than normal (slightly but noticably) and if you want to listen to it
really really quiet you might not be able to. When you going from lowest
volume level it would jump a little and further up the scale would behave
normally.

!