Re: Stereo

If you want to lose BOSE amp then you have to rewire all of te speakers. By losing some volume cnontroll I ment that in general your radio will be louder than normal (slightly but noticably) and if you want to listen to it really really quiet you might not be able to. When you going from lowest volume level it would jump a little and further up the scale would behave normally.

Matt Zajac
Technical Analyst
Beliot Corporation
E-Mail: MTZajac@beloit.com
Tel: (847) 229-5843
Fax: (847) 229-5880

>>> <JerzDevlz1@aol.com> 07/14 11:36 AM >>>
when u say volume control do you mean a lack of volume in any way, since we
are losing the bose amp in the system (or arent we) is the head unit high
powered enough (most today i believe are 35-45x4) so is that good enough