Time to sign off

VolkFolks,

	It has come to sell the beloved VW. I never wanted to see this day, but
since I am going though a divorce and having to start all over. Money
situtations are tight. I am going to miss the 100+ emails a day, and
everything that goes along with these lists. I just wanted to say thanks to
all the boys in the home state for everything. Also thanks to all you on the
list for all the answers, faqs, tips, tricks, etc... Please send emails to
psherman@telisphere.com as this one email will no longer work.

So for people who are intrested:
1997 VW JETTA GLX, TORNADO RED
43,000 Miles
Asking $19,500
Neuspeed Sway Bars, Neuspeed Tie Bar, Neuspeed P-Chip,Eurosport Cool Flo,
Myron's Airbath, Air/Pollen Filter, New Dimensions Stainless Exhaust,
Bilstein Sports, Neuspeed Sport Springs, Euro Headlight Switch, Euro Trunk
License Plate frame, Vr6 Door Sill Protectors all 4 doors, Cellular/AM/FM
Fuba, Motorola Car Phone, Alpine AiNET 12 Disc Changer, Alpine Cassette/CD
Changer Controller, Alpine Alarm, Leather, Cold Weather Package, Abt Pedals
and Dead Pedal, Bonrath Hood Struts, ABD Carbon Fiber Engine Cover and
Radiator Cover, Rear Foglight, ATE Slotted ATOM 11.3" FrtRotors, Mintex
Brake Pads, Cutdown Shifter, Colormatched Emblems & Lower Trim, Hella Tinted
Bumper Reflectors-Turn Lens-Dummy Panels, MHW Tinted European SideMarkers,
Keyless Door Handles all Around, Weathertech Cargo Trunk Liner, VW
Mudguards, Redline Tranny Oil, Mobil 1 Synthentic Since 1000miles, New
Dimensions Cupholder Guage Panel W/ VDO Oil PSI, and Volt Meter Guages.
Extremly Clean, and Excellent Condition.

Serious Inquiries Only -- Please
253-582-4474 (Leave a MSG) or Email: psherman@telisphere.com

Patrick Sherman
psherman@telisphere.com