my fellow driver...

Hey folks...

Chris is so incredibly right, and for once I now have an idea of how it feels to
be hit, yet powerless with no one to hold responsible...even yourself! This
afternoon I was walking towards my car to head home for lunch, when I noticed
some nice scratches/rub marks on my rear bumper...scratches down to the black
plastic. Someone hit my baby last night, while I was in my apartment (damn
parking lots) ... and it wasn't from my work lot, as I have a great spot I like
to hide my car away in. Anyway, this infuriates the hell out of me. This is my
baby...kind of like my my virgin child who was just felt up! Molested! (of
course, I know this is of no real comparison, just how I feel). I don't even
have door dings! I park a mile away from everyone usually! And no damn note!

I will avenge this SOB however...I'm going to search the parking lot tonight
when it is full to find this piece of crap car ... and believe me, I will do
something about it.

I can't imagine what it would have felt like had there been a bad dent, or even
worse...what Chris has gone through! What I don't get, is that this is a more
affluent area of PA, a state where insurance is required. So therefore, why
couldn't someone just bite the bullet?! Argh. I'm going to kick some pansy $#@!

Thank you for letting me share my feelings. It's good to have a support group.
;(

-Devin
`98 Jetta GLX
"felt-up edition"