RE: Slightly Off Topic (BMW question)

Perhaps I should have been a little clearer. I was actually referring to the
225hp Quattro version soon to be released, not the wimpy 180hp FWD "sporty"
version. I doubt any stock VR6 could keep up with the 225hp one :)

Oh yes, STT, now I would definitely go for something like that. I do
remember reading one of those Autoweek/R&T/C&D magazines about Audi
developing a V6 for the TT, possibly the V6 biturbo from the S4? All rumors
of course at this point. The likelihood of me being able to afford one is
about as likely as one ever being produced.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor blue