RE: Slightly Off Topic (BMW question)

At 9:09 AM -0400 7/9/99, Ng, Kevin (NationsCredit) wrote:
>Khan, what a great way to get this list going again...albeit a bit OT...I
>was starting to doze off for sec..
>
>0-25k   Umm...what list is this again?
>25-50k   Audi TT
>50-75k   Audi TT modded
>75-100k   Audi TT race prep :)
>100-150k   Ferrari 360 Modena
>150k+   Ferrari 550 Maranello

Kevin-

I expected you to stay in the VWAG family. But it does illustrate the
fact that (at least in the US) VWAG doesn't produce any high
performance cars (stock from the factory). I don't know about what
options the TT will have in the future, but from the looks of it, a
stock Audi TT coupe would be spanked by any stock VW VR6.

Doesn't Audi know that Americans would love to get their hands on
some S4/S6/S8 models? An Audi STT, perhaps? (sport TT) I couldn't be
happier with buying my Jetta. I love the mods I've done to the car,
but quite frankly, I'd rather just buy a car that has it all done for
you before you actually buy the car.

(PS, IMO, I'd add about $50,000 to any car I'd buy over $100,000
because I just couldn't go out and drive a Ferrari F50 as a daily
driver. I'd pick a "cheap" car like a M3 for that, and use the
Ferrari on special occasions. ;)

-Khan