RE: GLX woes (long)

Just an odd question....
Do you have a modified intake system? Or are you using the
factory one?
Did you have water damage inside the car itself??
I know the carpeting will probably smell like dead fish for a while...
You should have you ins. co. spring for a professional detailing and
interior/carpeting scrub/wash/shampoo to get it clean and fresh...

Good luck with it, at least they are covering most of it.....
just a wondering....
-Cab