Re: GLX woes (long)

My understanding is that they are going to be able to put a new cylinder lining
in the engine.  I have not interrogated my mechanic too throroughly about
exactly how they are going to do it, but I have taken cars to him for years so I
trust him.  Additionally the car is leased, so if things are not straightened
out entirely I am not totally out of luck.  My mechanic did mention that he
talked to the service manager of a local VW dealer who said they don't even
bother with VR6s when they are damaged like mine is, that they are too hard to
work on.

Ben