Remus Exhaust

What's up? I was wondering if any body thought its necessary to install a
full cat back system on a 95 Jetta GLX. I am thinking about the Remus
exhaust, and I heard that the stock cat back is fairly decent and that only a
little performance gain can be found in replacing the entire exhaust system
from cat back, anyone have any input. Also if anyone has a Remus what do you
think of it, specifically its sound (decibel level), and overall performance.
Thanks,
RJ