Re: Slightly Off Topic (BMW question)

In summer of 2000, from what I've heard, the coupe will arrive. No four door models (not that I mind), and the convertible will follow some time afterwards in typical BMW fashion. As for price, I'm still waiting to hear, but I don't expect too high of an increase in price If there is, so be it, I'll still want one.

I agree, I love my baby too...but hell, this is the M3 we're talking about!

-Devin =)

"Karp, Steve" wrote:

Anyone know when the new M3s are supposed to be out?  Are they gonna be available in four-door style, or just coupe ... how about price.

I love my GLX, but next year may be the time to upgrade!!

Thanks,
Steve

98 GLX

--